Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Balconies & Heavenly



Kathy's photo (top) shows the balconies of the The Westin Maui where we spent our time on Maui. She got this shot one afternoon, after we returned from sightseeing. I must say that Kathy's got a good eye for creative shots! I sure have a talented wife!

My photo (above) features us in our Heavenly Robes and laying in our Heavenly Bed in our room which was upgraded to ocean view, which meant sunsets every evening! The Westin hotel chain is known for their Heavenly® branded features in their rooms, namely their beds, towels, and robes. We thought this would make a funny photo, thank God I brought along my tripod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww...i miss Maui soooooo much!!! :-)

Barbara said...

Great shot, Kat! I got one once of a building downtown, and from the perspective of the camera when you scrolled up and down, the building's windows appeared to shrink and expand, depending. Wonder where I saved that shot.....