Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Decadent Dessert


While playing tourist around Wailea (on Maui), Kathy & I stopped at the Shops At Wailea shopping center. One of the stores there is Tommy Bahama, which includes their clothing store and a cafe. Kathy and I had lunch there ... suffice it to say, the food was yummy!!! Dessert was a tough decision ... we decided to share this concoction called Blackbeard's Butterscotch. All Kat & I can say ... if you ever go to a Tommy Bahama's Cafe ... you gotta have one of these desserts!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my, that looks delicious! I'd love to have one right now!

Mrs. Kathy said...

All I could say as I ate this dessert was...OH MY GOSH....OH MY GOSH!!! It was the yummiest dessert I've ever had!!! Great pic huni!! The only problem, it reminds me so much of Maui, I wish we could go back right now, and have us this dessert! :P

Terra Photography said...

I just have one word for this shot - YUM!