Monday, November 23, 2009

46 For Me


Today's my 46th birthday!

Actually, this taken a year ago when Kat took me to Romano's Macaroni Grill to celebrate my birthday ...

Just for fun, and out of curiosity, here are ten famous folks who share November 23rd birthdays:
• Franklin Pierce (14th US president)
• Billy The Kid (1800s outlaw)
• Harpo Marx (comedian)
• Boris Karloff (horror film actor)
• Luis Tiant (Boston Red Sox pitcher)
• Steve Landesberg (actor - "Barney Miller")
• Bruce Hornsby (musician)
• Saku Koivu (Montréal Canadiens left winger)
• Jonathan Papelbon (Boston Red Sox pitcher)
• Miley Cyrus ("Hannah Montana")

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day and do something fun to celebrate.

Mrs. Kathy said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Huni!!! Birthday blessings to a wonderful hubby!! I <3 you!!