Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Les Champions De Coupe Grey Redux

This year's Canadian Football League Grey Cup featured a rematch between the Montréal Alouettes and the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The result of the 98th Grey Cup was the same as the 97th, the Alouettes beat the Roughriders 21-18, and repeated as CFL's champions. This past Sunday's repeat performance was the first since the Toronto Argonauts won back-to-back Grey Cups in 1996 and 1997.

I thought it would be fitting to repeat my Alouettes mini-helmet shot from last year's post.

3 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

I remember when i was a kid, they showed some CFL games on american tv. I wish they still did. Some of the different rules make their brand of football very interesting...

Lori said...

Congrats to the Allouettes. Your pine cone shot from yesterday was so cool! I didn't know you have pine trees in Hawaii.

Blue Wave 707 said...

@Pat: Some CFL games are available on ESPN3.com. Otherwise I watch highlights on cfl.ca.

@Lori: Norfolks are the most common pines here.