Monday, August 6, 2007

Picture In Picture


Rich Eisen of the NFL Network interviews AFC All-Star running back Larry Johnson of the Kansas City Chiefs during the 2007 NFL Pro Bowl this past Feburary, which the AFC won 31 - 28.

That's your's truly with the videocamera shooting the interview. If you look at the Jumbotron® behind them, you'll see what I'm shooting, a close-up of Johnson. To my left is Janice, who was floor directing these interview segments. The NFL Network also broadcast the interviews ... I was told, "no pressure ... only several million people watching your work". Thanks "Naks" for taking the photo with my L3.

What a job! I get paid to watch football! :-)

1 comment:

Lori said...

You have a cool job! That's a nice shot of you at work. It's no wonder you take great photos since you are a professional!