Monday, September 3, 2007

Lamp


I bought this lamp at Home Depot last year, when I discovered it was priced at $7(!), marked down from $35. I asked if anything was wrong with it, and was told "no", it's just a close-out ... someone made a big booboo! The cashier insisted it was a mistake, but the department manager overrode her call, and I got the lamp for $7. It was later re-priced at $21 ... timing is everything.

I installed one of those blue-tinted light bulbs, that give off a whiter light, than regular bulbs, and was playing with my camera's lighting and white balance. After looking at all the test shots, I thought black & white might have a better effect. I was also trying to get symmetry with the walls, ceiling, and lamp.

2 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i have a very similar looking lamp from Target :)

Sunkyoung said...

Lucky you!