Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hawai‘i Bowl 2007


A pre-game photo of yours truly from Sunday's Sheraton Hawai‘i Bowl featuring the Boise State University Broncos against the East Carolina University Pirates. Here I am at the graphics computer console for the game in the JumboTron control room. I had wanted to take more photos outside before the game started, but had too much to in preparing for the game.

The Pirates beat the 10.5-point favored Broncos 41-38 with a last-second field goal.

Mahalo Mike for taking this shot right before going live.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're working so hard! See...your can isn't open yet! Nice pic!! :-)

Kekiinani said...

Cool shot!! :) :)

Blue Wave 707 said...

Kat, you are correct! I thought I opened the can before Mike too the shot ... Oops! My bad!