Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I-5 South


Today's photo was taken during a drive I took from Carson, CA to Anaheim, CA on Interstate 5 (I-5) South. I was in L.A. for business, but had the morning free, so I took a drive to Downtown Disney to do some shopping for folks back home, especially my daughters.

The traffic was quite clear, I took this shot a few miles from Anaheim at 70mph. Most of the heavy traffic was north-bound with thousands of cars and people commuting from Orange County into metro Los Angeles.

2 comments:

Lori said...

You always hear how terrible the traffic can be in California, but this doesn't look so bad. I like that line of palm trees on the right.

Kekiinani said...

WOW Snapping at 70 mph! :) The freeway sure does look clear for LA.. :) Hope you are enjoying your trip. Aloha, Renee