Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 45th Birthday!


Another year has gone by ... and how quickly, too!

This year my birthday falls on a Sunday, but I'm taking a day off from shooting the Pop Warner League football tournament. Instead, I'll be spending listening to the CFL Grey Cup on the internet (among other things).

Today's photo was taken last year by a fan for me with my L3. It was right before starting the Boise State - Hawaii game that was on my birthday last year. The camera equipment seen above was replaced this summer by brand new equipment! Gone is our high-tech low-priced camera cover, known as a trash bag custom-fitted with gaffer's tape, replaced with a real camera cover.

Last night's game in which the University of Hawaii Warriors blasted the University of Idaho Vandals, 49-17, I was on the same north end zone camera, but the big difference was the temperature, it was chillier than the game last year. So much so, that there was wind chill even earlier in the day. It prompted me to wear my long-sleeve turtleneck t-shirt, and my BDU pants. I kid you not, it was at least 5-10 degrees colder than whatever the thermometer stated.

I just realized that this is my 700th post ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR IVAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
This is the day that the Lord has Made!! Let's Rejoice!!
I love you!! Kat:)