Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Sunset From Westview Plaza


One of the perks of my apartment, are sunsets 365 days a year! Everyday was unique, and I caught quite a few images (or just admired God's artistry) from the lanai.

This past Friday was the last day in my apartment, since I have moved to the suburbs with Kathy at her place and we're getting married soon. This is also the last sunset shot I took from my lanai at Westview Plaza, before we locked the apartment and handed the keys to my realtor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh....you truly were blessed with an awesome place....and wonderful memories! God certainly has much, more ahead to look forward to! :)

Anonymous said...

Sad but happy at the same time. I know Joc will take good care of you =)

-Erica

Lori said...

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!! One chapter of your life ends and another begins. You got a great shot to remember all the sunsets from your old apartment. You'll find new places to take pictures now!

Kekiinani said...

WOW... Congratulations on getting married soon. :) :) You can always venture over to the beach and catch wonderful sunsets together!!! Aloha, Renee :)