Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wedding Rings


Today's the day Kathy & I tie the knot! :-)

I wanted to photograph our rings, first just with the wedding invitation (background), but came up with the idea of adding these dachsund-looking chopsticks holders I had. Since we both love dachsunds, I thought this would make a cool photo ... I came up with two versions, and thought this was the better of one. After showing it to her, Kathy thought so too.

Kathy, my wife, this one's for you! I love you! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the day that the Lord Has Made!!! Happy Wedding Day to my wonderful hubby!! I am so blessed!!! I love you!! :-)

Anonymous said...

That's too cute. Congrats guys!! =)

-Erica

Terra Photography said...

Congrats to you both and much happiness in your wonderful future together!

P.S. love this photo of your rings. :o)