Thursday, June 11, 2009

Clothing Malfunction?


The mannequin that's seated seems to have an issue with her dress ... is it too big? Or something wrong with the dress? Oops! Thankfully, it happened to mannequin and not a real model.

Kathy and I had gone shopping, and she stopped in this women's wear store, which will remain nameless, unless you women know which store we were in. While walking around, I noticed the dress faux paux ... I tell you, cell phone cameras sure come in handy ... especially since I wasn't carrying one of my cameras.

"Clothing Malfunction?" is the 900th post of the Blue Wave Pix photo blog ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only you noticed it!! :P Kidding of course, I wonder who can guess what store this is!! Funny shot hunny!! Mannequins are okay to look at, but "real" people with clothing malfunctions..umm....

Barbara said...

I didn't even see it at first... had to make it bigger on my 24" monitor! Think I need new glasses???? hahaha

Terra Photography said...

Oh my - fashion fais pas indeed!