Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

This is the first Mother's Day without my mom, and it's a bittersweet one. I miss her, but I know I will see her again in Heaven. Today's photo is from her memorial service. Today would have also been my parents' 57th wedding anniversary.

I got this from my Facebook page:
"Re-Post this if you have a Mom in Heaven!
If flowers grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love her and miss her, and when she turns to smile. Place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while. I miss you Mom......and I love you with all my heart"

1 comment:

Mrs. Kathy said...

Oh my ....I'm only seeing this now! That is so sweet hunny! I loved your mom...always so kind, so patient, and nothing bad came out of her mouth!! We will all be reunited one day! :)