Monday, February 11, 2008

2008 NFL Pro Bowl


The National Football League played its 2008 Pro Bowl at Aloha Stadium for the 29th year with the National Football Conference beating the American Football Conference, 42-30.

In today's photo, the NFL Network's Rich Eisen interviews Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald of the NFC for both the NFL Network and the Aloha Stadium JumboTron. That's your's truly shooting the interview, and what I'm shooting is on the JumboTron in the background. Thanks Martin for taking this shot. We also did interviews with Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver T.J. Houshmanzadeh, and Baltimore Ravens defensive back Ed Reed.

In the first quarter, Fitzgerald caught a six-yard touchdown pass from Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo to tie the game at 7-7, and he ended the day with three catches for 25 yards.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Last night when I was at the gym, they had the Pro-bowl on one of the TVs. I could swear that I saw you walk across the screen during one of the interviews. Now that I see this photo, I think it was definitely you I saw! It must have been cool to be there in person.

Anonymous said...

wow....you're a celebrity!!! I did think i saw you too!! I didn't say anything, because I didn't want your head to swell! :-P You worked so hard!! Great shot huni!!