Saturday, March 15, 2008

Escalators


Department store giant Nordstrom's made its debut in Honolulu last Friday, opening its first full store in the Ala Moana Shopping Center. Over 1,000 people lined up to be the first ones through the doors. In a new separate wing, there are also a bunch of new stores that will open along the walkway to "Nordies".

Today's photo was actually taken last Saturday as Kathy and I, along with my parents went to check out the three-story addition to Ala Moana. The store was quite crowded with gawkers and shoppers that day. I wanted to get a motion blur shot as we were descending from the third to second floor.

1 comment:

Kekiinani said...

COol shot.. Shucks I missed the opening of Nordstoms. Darn.. I am still here in CALIF.. I miss home and hope to get back soon!! Aloha
Renee :)