Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Afternoon At Nordstrom's


How I spent my afternoon at Nordstrom's while Kathy went shopping ... and I had company too!

Outside the Gelato Bar, Kathy and I had actually seen a guy sitting in this chair while his other half was shopping for lingerié. At one point, he had a hand on the sitting mannequin's shoulder. Rather than trying to snipe a shot of the guy, I had Kathy take a shot of me waiting in the chair amongst the scantily-clad mannequins, after the guy and his girl left. We both got a good laugh over this shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...

Lucky guy =p

You're right. Hilarious.

-Erica

Lori said...

Ha ha!!! That's a funny one! Good shot!

Anonymous said...

Huni...Wasn't that a fun day!! And even while you waited ever so patiently for me, atleast you were not alone! You had company! LOL...Thanks for a day of shopping and time together!! xoxo